Custom Enamel Pins No Minimum
Brands That Trust Us
Partnering with Cheap Lapel Pins Factory is a win-win situation.
Why Custom Enamel Pins?
Custom enamel pins are the classic styles of lapel pins. You can make your custom lapel pins with enamel colors. No matter whether the designs of the custom enamel pins are complex or simple, soft enamel paint or hard enamel paint can make the pins colorful to show your designs.
How It Works?
1. Submit an order
2. Approve the proof
3. Receive your product
Why Choose Us?
Usually, People think it needs to pay more money to get high-quality Custom Enamel Pins, or receive poor-quality custom pins at a lower price. But from The Cheap Lapel Pins Factory, you can get top-quality Custom Enamel Pins with an affordable budget. In addition, there are NO minimum orders, you can make 1 pin to 10000 pins or more. The Cheap Lapel Pins Factory also provides digital proofs for your approval before production. Submit your design or idea of the custom pin, let’s start now.
“I worked with many custom lapel pins suppliers before, and I like to work with The Cheap Lapel Pins Factory, cause it is straightforward to order lapel pins here, and the staff is very nice and patient.”
“The team’s customer service is very nice, and quick response. The feedback answers my concern and is very professional. Finally, I got the great custom pins, which look fantastic and good quality.”
“Our children love the pins. I bought 3 designs of custom lapel pins, 100 pieces for each design. But the event was coming soon, just 4 weeks left, time is very hard. However, we got the pins earlier than we expected.”
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very easy to make your custom enamel pins in The Cheap Lapel Pins Factory. Just submit the idea or the design of the custom enamel lapel pins you need, and the skilled designer from our factory will make a digital mockup for you. You can modify the design with no limit before you approve it for production. After you approve the design, we will do the rest for you, and you will get the nice custom enamel pins in about 2 weeks.
- Design: The design of the enamel pin should be simple and easy to replicate in the enamel pin mold. Consider the colors and details of the design to ensure it is clear and easily recognizable.
- Size: The size of the enamel pin should be appropriate for the intended use. Smaller pins are typically better for wearing on clothing, while larger pins may be more suitable for display.
- Plating: The enamel pin plating should be durable and long-lasting. Different plating options, such as gold or silver, are available and can add a unique touch to the enamel pin.
- Backing: The enamel pin backing should be strong and secure to prevent the pin from falling off. Adhesive or heat-sealed backing are both popular options for attaching the backing to the enamel pin.
- Quantity: Consider the number of enamel pins needed for the intended purpose. If creating custom enamel pins for a group or event, it may be necessary to order a larger quantity to ensure there are enough for everyone.
- Cost: The cost of creating custom enamel pins can vary based on the materials and quantity. Consider the budget for the project and compare prices from different vendors to get the best value for the enamel pins.
A custom enamel pin is a type of pin that is made to the customer’s specifications. This means that the customer gets to choose the design, size, shape, and color of the pin, as well as any other custom details they would like to include. Custom enamel pins are often used for promotional or branding purposes, or as a way to show support for a particular cause or group. They can also be used as collectibles or fashion accessories.
Enamel pins are made by filling the recessed areas of a metal pin with enamel paint, which is then cured through baking or firing. This creates a pin with a hard, glossy finish that is resistant to wear and tear. Custom enamel pins can be made using either the soft enamel or hard enamel process, depending on the desired look and feel of the pin.
Custom enamel pins are often produced by specialized companies that offer a range of design and production options. These companies typically have a team of designers who can help create a custom design for the pin, and a range of production techniques and options to choose from. Customers can typically request samples of the finished product before placing a larger order.
There are several reasons why people make enamel pins:
- Enamel pins are a fun and creative way to express your interests and personal style.
- They can be used to show support for a particular cause or organization, or to represent a specific hobby or passion.
- Enamel pins can be a great conversation starter and can help to connect with others who share similar interests.
- Making enamel pins can be a rewarding and satisfying DIY project that allows you to create unique and custom accessories.
- Enamel pins can be a great way to generate income, either by selling them directly or by using them as promotional items for a business or organization.
Enamel pins can be expensive for several reasons, including the materials and labor involved in their production.
- Enamel pins are made using high-quality materials, including metal pin blanks, enamel fillers, and backing clutches. These materials can be expensive to purchase, especially in small quantities.
- The process of making enamel pins involves several steps, including heating and baking the enamel onto the pin blank. This process requires specialized equipment, such as a kiln or oven, and can be time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- Enamel pins are often made in small batches, which can drive up the cost due to the limited quantity of pins produced.
- Many enamel pins are designed and produced by independent artists, who may charge a premium for their unique and custom designs.
Overall, the cost of enamel pins reflects the quality of the materials and the time and effort involved in their production.
Both soft enamel and hard enamel pins have their own unique qualities and characteristics, and which one is better for you ultimately depends on your personal preferences and the intended use of the pins.
Soft enamel pins are made by filling the recessed areas of a metal pin with enamel paint, which is then baked to cure it. This creates a pin with a slightly textured surface and a defined border around the design. Because the enamel is not always completely even, soft enamel pins can have a more organic, handmade look. They are also typically less expensive to produce than hard enamel pins.
Hard enamel pins, on the other hand, are made by filling the recessed areas of a metal pin with enamel and then baking it. This process is repeated several times until the enamel is completely level with the surface of the pin. The result is a smooth, glossy finish with a very professional appearance. Because of the extra steps involved in their production, hard enamel pins are generally more expensive than soft enamel pins.
In terms of durability, hard enamel pins are generally considered to be more long-lasting and resistant to wear and tear than soft enamel pins. However, this does not necessarily mean that soft enamel pins are not durable. With proper care and handling, both types of pins can last for a long time.
Ultimately, the choice between soft enamel and hard enamel pins comes down to your personal preference and the intended use of the pins. If you want a more organic, handmade look and are working on a tight budget, soft enamel pins may be the way to go. If you want a professional, polished look and are willing to pay a little extra for it, hard enamel pins may be the better choice for you.
Custom enamel pins are made from a combination of metal and enamel paint. The metal part of the pin is typically made from iron, brass, or another type of metal that is durable and resistant to wear and tear. The enamel paint is applied to the recessed areas of the metal pin and then cured through baking or firing, which creates a hard, glossy finish.
Custom enamel pins can be made using either the soft enamel or hard enamel process. In the soft enamel process, the enamel paint is applied to the recessed areas of the metal pin and then baked to cure it. This creates a pin with a slightly textured surface and a defined border around the design. In the hard enamel process, the enamel paint is applied and baked multiple times until it is completely level with the surface of the pin. This creates a smooth, glossy finish with a very professional appearance.
Custom enamel pins are often used for promotional or branding purposes, or as a way to show support for a particular cause or group. They can also be collected or worn as fashion accessories. Custom enamel pins are durable and long-lasting, and can be produced in a wide range of designs and colors.
Custom Enamel Pins
Share the idea or the design of your Custom Enamel Pins, and we’ll get you the digital mockup within 24 hours.
Hi, I am Katrina, the Marketing Manager of Cheap Lapel Pins Factory. We will always be your Reliable Custom Enamel Pins Manufacturer in China. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for your order FREE.